Thursday 9 February 2012

Another Hot Wednesday...WOYWW

Hi everyone,
Well it has just gone midnight Thursday (12:02 am to be precise) and I thought I'd share some little creations, not only made by me but also by my two grandchildren Zac (11) and Isabelle (7).

I didn't get much done craft wise except for the little canvas creations we did on Saturday afternoon. These little creations weren't actually created on my work desk, but rather on my front verandah.

P.S. These canvases are 2" x 3" (good fridge magnet size).

A close up of the artwork on my fridge, created by me, my granddaughter and grandson.

The next 4 canvases are created by Isabelle.
We used Copic markers for our artwork.

 This is Isabelle's drawing for her dad.

 Stars in Space


Artwork for mum
Isabelle's artwork to complement my efforts (to come later).

The next few are Zac's effort

 Artwork for mum


Dad rocks!

And finally...my efforts

 Happiness is... (notice the similarities with Isabelle's effort

Circles

Unfortunately I didn't get much time to stamp, so there wasn't any point in posting a picture of my desk, because it didn't change from last week.

Well I guess that is enough for this warm Thursday...

Oh, just thought I'd let you know that I survived week 1 back at work and today was the first day I actually didn't feel tired...see, I'm back on the horse!

Until next time,
check out the other workdesks.
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com.au/

;D

20 comments:

  1. WOW those canvases are great and how lovely to be able to spend such quality time with your Grandchildren. Can you send some of your warm weather this way please??

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #90

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! What fantastic artwork! How cool are those! Absolutely love the way those have turned out! What talented grandkids you have too !

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Take care and Happy WOYWW !

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this art work on your refrigerator - it brought a big smile to my face!!!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alessandra,
    Great artwork by the kiddies! Good to encourage them! I save all my little scraps for my friend's grand daughter. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your adjustment is going well, and loving the small canvas creations! great art work to cherish! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Isabelle and Zac's canvases, two budding artists Lou @#103

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations!!! such a treasure to keep :D

    luv Ger
    WOYWW #147

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little canvases, great makes. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this week's WOYWW. I've been nosing at lots of desks in my attempt to visit everyone. Zo xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little canvases! I love that your granddaughter was copying you - the highest form of flattery there is! Love it!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #129

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, a week in and you're winining! I'm jealous of your verandah art gallery, and delighted by your mini canvases, aren't they wonderful! Bet you smile everyone you think of that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you survived the first week back at work the rest will be a breeze! Lovely to see the creative flow from the grandkids. You are by far a very young grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How arty are the GK's ...Zak is a very talented chap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great post - such fun photos - Love the colours and that little green canvas is wonderful! Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7...

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's such fun creating with the little ones isn't it! What fabulous work you all produced too!

    Thanks for already stopping by my desk this week :)

    Sherry (8) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful creations! thanks for a peek.. Michele x153

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that you create with the grandchildren. That makes me happy!
    hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those canvases are so precious and the time you spent with your grandchildren are even more precious
    Bridget #51

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, missed this late week, love those little 'fridge magnet' canvases are so clever, bet they loved making them!
    Also quite like the way you have 'replies' on your comments, haven't worked out how to make that happen yet..Hope this week was a great woyww crafty week too
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn,

      I don't know what I did (if anything) to get the reply setting on my blog comments...they just appeared one day...don't know if I did it or Blogger just decided to do it. Anyway, they are here to stay.

      Delete