Friday 4 November 2011

Trying hard to sort out my Studio/Study/Craft room

I can't believe I've been back from the US 5 weeks already!!! And 5 weeks later, I'm still trying to sort out my Study/Craft room.  My wonderful husband has bought me a piece of furniture (a buffet hutch really) that we have set up in the back garage, which will soon become my Studio.  We just have to wait until he gets his new shed, so that we can move all his stuff out of the garage, so that it then will house my car and my craft stuff.

I've been busily trying to finish some of the swaps (Australian and International) that I signed up for earlier this year and since my return.  I also have started my first task as Co-moderator of the Paperarts Yahoo group. I am in the process of sending out the first returns...Spooky House ATCs...I will post a picture here of the swap, but I must first get the permission of the other players.

I also participated in a Spooky Microscope Slide swap with the Paperarts group...here 3 pictures showing the front, inside and back of my contribution.  I hope Glenda, the recipient of my efforts will like the finish product.




I had lots of fun making this...I've never done a Mixed Media swap, so it was a learning curve for me, but also lots of fun.

I have to take a photo of my new studio "workstation" and post it for you to see.

Well, that's enough for now...must go and get creating.  I will update this blog later today when I will post some more photos.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.

;D

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to see photos of the workspace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow it sounds like you have so much going on! Those are very spooky pieces you posted, so great job!

    Sometimes I don't like blogs where there is a huge colorful image in the background, but yours with the old pictures and old-fashioned tv is really dramatic and atmospheric and pretty cool. Also, you picked a font color that makes it easy to read over it, which is key! Surprising that people don't think of these things sometimes. :)
    (found you at one of the Blog Hops!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy...I am a bit under the pump! You can call it stressed in a fun sort of way, I guess.

    Thanks for the comments regarding my blog background image...It was on of the ones available via blogger. I think it is pretty funky!

    I know that blue is the colour of choice for signwriters creating signs on buildings as it is THE colour best seen from long distances.

    ReplyDelete