Wednesday 23 November 2011

What's happening this fine Wednesday?

I never thought going back to full-time work was going to be so tiring after practically 9 months of being on leave!  I have 3 swaps that I'm involved in that are due in the next couple of weeks (with one due in the US by Dec 3) and I have FINALLY finished the Christmas Book pages for the ATT yahoo group.

I made 23 of the following pages and I will receive back a book containing 23 pages from 22 other players (plus mine). Here is what I finally came up with.  I hope the other players like the page I created.

Front of the page


Back of the page


I'm still working on setting up my studio...hopefully I will get time tomorrow to take a photo and upload it for you to see.

Well, that's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.

PS...Happy Thanksgiving to all my US family and friends for tomorrow!

Cheers,
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment