Wednesday 6 July 2011

3 Letter ATC Swap

Today was spent trying to get a start on (and finish) an ATC swap I decided to sign up with the "Artist Trading Card" yahoo group that I am in.  The requirement of the swap was to create a 3 sets of 3 ATCs each creating a 3 letter word. So after some consideration and a review of the resources I had at hand I decided on the following three words: SEA, SKY and ART.

So here is what I eventually came up with:

SEA


SKY



LIFE IS ART

Well, that's about it for now...got to get ready for a dinner date with my husband!!!
Until next time.
;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alessandra, Love those sets of three, especially SEA and SKY. (Not that I don't like the ART ones, but the SEA and SKY ones are very special!) Congrats on taking on Paperarts! Very brave of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roslyn,
    I think my favourite of the set of three was SKY...it was really hard to put this set in the post...they just looked so good in that sleeve!
    Paperarts will be exciting (though I am a bit scared!!), got big shoes to fill.

    ReplyDelete