Wednesday 25 May 2011

I've been a busy little beaver!

Well, on Monday I decided to pull my finger out and actually make some ATCs...so here is my latest effort.  You will notice that one stamp got a bit of a run.  Hopefully today, I will make some more.

This is the Father of Invention....I used this image a few more times and produced a couple of different effects.

Let me introduce to you....the famous Mister K!


Everyone needs a Wingman.

This next one I made using modelling paste...I decided to imprint into the paste and the use the negative image as the basis of my ATC...I then accidently dropped it in water and the colours ran...but I then layered other colours and, well, I think it worked out ok.


Hence, I called this one Negative.

Here are some that don't use the previous stamp:


I just love these holiday poster images. Vacanza.



This is an example of recycling images...I called her Anastasia.


This ATC started life very different to how it started...I think it went through 3 evolutions before its final form.


Anyhow, I must go now as I will blow my monthly internet data if I don't upload this soon...I guess that's what happens when you start blogging....lol!  Hope this blog was easier to read. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment