Wednesday 8 June 2011

ATC Go Slow

Well, the past couple of weeks have been go slow ATC weeks as work has taken over, but I have been industrious.  With the cooler weather being upon us, I've cracked out the knitting needles and have made 5 scarves in just 3 weeks...2 for me and 3 for friends.  Here is a pic of 4 of them...I finished the grey one last night (angora, wool and some synthetic fibres...but mostly wool).


Those of you who know me, know that red is my favourite colour, so my red scarf has been getting a workout these past couple of weeks.

No ATCs to show this week...but will be doing a class with Kelsey in a week and a bit, so I'm sure I will have some to show soon.

That's it for this Wednesday. Until next time....   :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarves Allesandra. I cant get this wool anywhere. My local Lincraft has sold out. The red is my fave too. Well done.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alessandra, I've seen that wool in Lincraft. Wondered how it would turn out. They look good. I've been knitting too! Have a great time in WA.

    ReplyDelete