Sunday 15 May 2011

My first official blog!

Well, I've decided to jump in feet first and start up a blog to share my Artist Trading Cards and other forms of art that I've been learning and creating over the past 18 years!!!  I would like to thank my ATC friends Sandra and Roslyn, who gave me the know-how and the encouragement to start up this blog.  As a newbie to this form of social networking, I will have to learn how to post images of my work and what I've been up to of late...hopefully, those of you who are my friends or who are similar-minded when it comes to art will visit this page, and perhaps sometimes add a comment or two.

Enough waffling for now.  Until next time. :-D

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Alessandra.
    I will look forward to seeing what you put here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog and Allessandra look forward to seeing more of your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glenda and Bevlea...you guys have been quick off the mark...thanks for your kind words of encouragement...I just have to work out how to put images up and do links and add things like "who I'm following". Perhaps someone can email me an "how to"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and welcome to blogland Alessandra!
    Looking forward to seeing your creations up here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh...love the background! Is it your living room? You're already doing really well with 3 followers in one day! You go girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your welcome Barb...it is a nice feeling to achieve this blog. Thanks Debbi, but no it isn't my living room, but a Blogger background, though I do love the antique elements of this background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the world of Blogland, looking forward to seeing your cretions.
    Regrds Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it doesn't take you long to get on board and then create an amazing space. Well done and you did it on Sunday. Now you need to join in on woyww???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sandra...I started on Sunday but have been fine tuning it over the past couple of days...glad I was able to upload some photos and put up some links.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete