Wednesday 21 March 2012

Finally another WOYWW post

Gosh,
I have been so busy with work and life in general, that I haven't managed to post my blog for 3 weeks. However, I have been able to be creative during this time of blog flux.

Well, this is what my work desk looks like (actually, this is what it looked like on Saturday afternoon when I took the photo).


Those of you who have been following my blog will remember from my last blog that I had created some backgrounds for the Tissue Paper technique swap that I was involved with.  Here is what I finally came up with.

VOGUE

Followers will also remember that I'm involved in a year long Vintage Fat Book swap.  This month's theme is 'Music'.  Once I selected the paper I wanted to use, the rest came together pretty quickly.  I dyed the lace with tea to give it that vintage feel.  My favourite composer is Mozart, so he had to be part of this month's creation.

'MUSIC' - Vintage Fat Book page.

The Paperarts group, of which I am a member, have a monthly raffle called WTA (Winner Takes All).  Members have a month to enter an ATC into the draw.  At the end of the month, the previous month's winner selects a winner (using random number generator).  So, here is my entry for March.

WAITING

Well, I guess that is it for this week...hopefully I will be able to get back to my weekly posts.  Finally the weather here is starting to cool off.  As it cools off here, somewhere in the world it is heating up.

Thanks for popping by and having a look.  Don't forget to drop into Julia's blog and check out what's on other people's work desks this Wednesday.

Until next time.

;D

12 comments:

  1. Yes indeed we are starting to warm up here! Lovely creations there. #77

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the died lace, such a great effect. Brilliant pages, love them all.
    Sophie no.88

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing makes on your post today... they are all fabulous.. you clever creative girl, Just love them all, Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x No9

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful creations, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love that guipure lace on the music piece and the vogue piece is brilliant. Your work is lovely. Regards, Anne #66

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting blog you have. Love your work desk too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fab makes going on. Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, It's Thursday and I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alessandra, Glad you've found some creating time with being back at work full-time. That's some nice work there. Do like the guipure lace on the music!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like some fine projects you've been working on, and such lovely colors!

    :)trisha
    #163

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Alessandra! I do hope I win this month...have the plaster off my hand/arm now but still can't cross my fingers on that hand yet but I have on one set of toes and fingers crossed anyway!...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your atc for the wta and I was very pleased with all the gorgeous tissue background atc's in the last swap. Gorgeous vintage fat book I really must try to participate in one of those swaps. The end results look fabulous.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to catching up when you are in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete