Saturday 6 August 2011

Gosh, full-time work is such a creativity killer!

I know I've been very quite for almost a month!!! I've just recently started a full-time teaching job at a local high school as well as having had a lightning trip home (two 4-5 hour flights within 80 hours!! This doesn't include travel time and time waiting in airport terminals). BUT this weekend I will be finishing off some projects that need to be completed by 31 August...so watch this space and I might even have time to post before heading off to work on Wednesday morning.

Now, off to create!

Well, that's it...short but sweet.
;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I just checked out your site and now I’m a follower. Looking forward to your posts! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello A, lovely to hear from you .... and it sounds like you have been so busy. Work travel, relocation and now co-moderator!! Yikes. I think your energy for the group will be great. I also am waiting for cogs and wheels (from WA) to finish off the steampunk ATC. Can't wait to see what arrives in the swap.

    ReplyDelete